Bent Image Lab, Deep Green Films
• Best in Show, Cinema Verde
• Winner, Environmental Preservation Award, Artivist Film Festival
• Winner, Best Science Communication, Reel Earth Film Festival
Based on years of intensive research and devoted exclusively to solutions to man-made global warming, DEEP GREEN cuts through the clutter to bring new clarity to an increasingly-urgent situation.,
The best applications worldwide in energy efficiency, green building, de-carbonizing transportation, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy and smart grids, and forest restoration. Some profoundly personal and practical—like what one person can do to lower their carbon load in their own house, with their 0wn Lifestyle, on their own land. Others necessarily complex, such as Southern California Edison’s quest to find the best batteries to electrify transportation.
Included are legendary authors Lester Brown and Michael Pollan; renowned scientists Amory Lovins of the Rocky Mountain Institute and Dr. David Suzuki; powerful voices in China like Barbara Finamore, Huang Ming, and Zhang Wei; and green energy pioneers in seven countries across Europe.
• Los Angeles Times, "a template for getting off fossil fuels"
• The Oregonian, "offering hope instead of despair"